Minimum (essential) requirements:
· Highly knowledgeable of the healthcare market and experience of selling into the health sector
· Highly knowledgeable of sales process and deal commercials including constructing complex commercial offers
· Proven track record of delivering against targets (quarterly and annually)
· Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level
· Able to build strong and appropriate relationships with senior stakeholders
· Excellent knowledge of digital [services/platforms/ Product], concepts and the healthcare markets, with the ability to articulate the benefits and aspects of a services based company and position them against competitors
· An ability to articulate the Kainos story, encompassing our heritage, experience, culture, people and values
· Broad technology experience and a sound awareness of technology trends and their potential impact on current & future projects.
· Ability to operate in a highly competitive and pressurised environment, making sensible decisions that don’t compromise Kainos
· Ability to create sales strategies and an account plan that ensure success in winning £multi-million deals, recognising that such a sales campaign may need to be built up over an extended period of time
· Ability to plan and meet deadlines in accordance with business requirements
· Acting as a leader internally and externally, displaying a professional, credible and positive image and attitude for Kainos
· Excellent negotiation skills, both from a commercial and contract perspective as well as resolving escalations and diffusing issues
· Strong financial acumen skills with a track record of managing finances in a professional services context
· Excellent networking skills and developing strong relationships
· Strong opportunity qualification skills: the ability to say “no” to an inappropriate opportunity is as important as being able to spot the opportunities to go after
· Excellent writing skills – especially the ability to articulate a complex proposition in a concise, clear and compelling way
· Excellent presentation skills, and strong skills in developing compelling presentation materials
· Strong leadership and influencing skills – the ability to lead a multi-functional bid team, to influence key Kainos and customer stakeholders
· Ability to successfully mentor, coach and develop intermediate sales staff in all aspects of their role
· Experience of delivering and/or selling product and digital services of scale and complexity (£multi-million) for at least five years in a previous role
· Specific knowledge, understanding and experience targeting the Financial Services industry.
· An appreciation and knowledge of technology delivery, agile methodologies, etc. to a) communicate our approach to customers and b) ensure that we chase and contract work that is appropriate for Kainos
We’re an inclusive bunch at Kainos and we believe in equal opportunity. We welcome applications from all walks
of life, including those with criminal records. Everyone who is offered a position here undergoes a background
check, however no one is treated differently due to their background where it isn’t relevant to the role. It’s
important to note – failure to reveal information which is relevant to the position sought, could result in us
having to withdraw the conditional offer of employment.
In short: Having a criminal record will not exclude you from a career with Kainos. This depends entirely on the nature and requirements of the position, together with the circumstances and background of offences.