At Kainos WorkSmart, everything we achieve is because of the quality, talent and determination of our people, and their ability to deliver amazing digital solutions which meet the needs of our customers. Our goal is to be the leading Workday partner globally, with our people seen as the leaders in Workday deployment solutions. We do this by investing heavily in our teams and our people, giving them the opportunity to grow their careers with us and to build their knowledge and skills. We’re passionate about the need to ensure they are presented with the best opportunities while ensuring our customers get the solutions they need.
We’re part of Kainos, which was established in 1986. We're rapidly growing in the US and we’re the largest Workday boutique partner in Europe providing full-service Workday solutions to our global customers.
The core responsibilities of a Workday Account Manager / Customer Success Manager include:
Overall responsibility for running and developing their named account(s) which includes account planning, account management execution, business development, delivery, risk & quality assurance, executive reporting, operations of all areas, people allocation and their morale and personal development.
- Sets the direction and plan for named account(s) in agreement with the BU Leadership Team, regularly reviewing against measurable objectives
- Defines the account priorities to achieve the agreed direction
- Effectively communicates the direction and progress with Staff, BU Leadership Team and client where appropriate
- Defines and regularly maintains an account plan to align with agreed account goals, including sales, revenue, renewals and margin quotas
- Ensures timely winning and contracting of new business to align with sales and revenue targets,
- Develops and adapts the team structure to support their role and account requirements
- Proactively investigates, understands and reacts to the specific dynamics of their clients; similarly understands political, economic and technology trends and implications for the client, all with a view to developing additional business
- Develops a strong working relationship with Workday account stakeholders
- Develops and maintains a broad number of strong senior relationships to understand their issues and opportunities, utilising senior Kainos staff to gain higher level access
- Promotes all the Kainos offerings to clients and staff seeking out full Kainos Group opportunities where possible · Leads all aspects of the operational running of the account(s) including full responsibility for business development, commercial performance, forecasting and cash flow
- Ensures successful and referenceable delivery employing sustainable and profitable delivery models in line with the company culture
- Ensures risk management and reporting on an ongoing basis with active quality assurance
- Ensures clear reporting lines and responsibilities within the team ensuring effective and resilient succession planning
- Development of and adherence to Group People strategies to engage, develop, retain and attract the top talent in the market
- Ensures Kainos company culture, modelling behaviours and values that exemplify the affiliative company culture are adhered to and maintained
- Leading a major client engagement for services business
- Handling detailed, complex concepts and problems
- Making timely and effective decisions
- Balancing multiple areas of responsibility simultaneously
- Leading pre-sales/business development activities and bids
- Proven track record of planning and implementing successful programs
- Fostering strong and appropriate relationships with senior stakeholders
- Highly knowledgeable of the following areas: People, Culture & Talent Development, Finance, planning and evaluation, business development
- Continued professional growth and development in a changing business environment
- Ability to plan and meet deadlines in accordance with business requirements
- Acting as a leader internally and externally, displaying a professional, credible and positive image and attitude for Kainos
We’re an inclusive bunch at Kainos and we believe in equal opportunity. We welcome applications from all walks
of life, including those with criminal records. Everyone who is offered a position here undergoes a background
check, however no one is treated differently due to their background where it isn’t relevant to the role. It’s
important to note – failure to reveal information which is relevant to the position sought, could result in us
having to withdraw the conditional offer of employment.
In short: Having a criminal record will not exclude you from a career with Kainos. This depends entirely on the
nature and requirements of the position, together with the circumstances and background of offences.