This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and hands-on individual to become a key member of one of the leading global boutique partners in the Workday ecosystem.
As a Marketing Manager, you will play a significant role in all marketing activities for WorkSmart. You will craft messaging and positioning for the services and products provided. You'll conceive, develop and manage content and marketing programs that get results. Copywriting will be a major focus of the role.
A customer-centric approach, attention to detail, top-notch writing and editing skills, and the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits and everyday English is crucial.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Proactively drive and manage strategic marketing, including the management of integrated marketing campaigns involving positioning, content marketing, digital marketing and event management.
- Manage online brand and services campaigns to raise brand awareness, achieve marketing objectives and drive marketing qualified leads (MQLs).
- Research, write and edit a spectrum of marketing and sales enablement collateral, from long-form whitepapers, guides, fact sheets, brochures and blogs to short-form emails, newsletters and social media
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the offering to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of the WorkSmart products and services
- Run the day-to-day delivery and management of multiple campaigns, ensuring they are delivered on time and within budget.
- Support and liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Coach and develop junior team members
- 2:1 degree or higher in Marketing, Communications or a similar, relevant discipline
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in a marketing related role, with specific experience in managing a small team and marketing budget
- Experience of developing & executing marketing strategy across different countries
- Experience in managing digital marketing campaigns and content marketing
- Experience using marketing automation tools
- Experience of tracking, analysis of and reporting on performance metrics
- Experience of researching and writing long-form content for a variety of target audiences in Plain English.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent knowledge of all social media channels and its application to business.
- The ability to multi-task, work unsupervised and prioritise own time and activities
- Experiencing using a CMS
- Knowledge of the IT industry an advantage.
- Experience using Marketo
- Experience using Wordpress
- Experience using Salesforce
- Ability to cultivate ideas, utilising creative writing while holding to branding and
messaging direction and strategy
We’re an inclusive bunch at Kainos and we believe in equal opportunity. We welcome applications from all walks
of life, including those with criminal records. Everyone who is offered a position here undergoes a background
check, however no one is treated differently due to their background where it isn’t relevant to the role. It’s
important to note – failure to reveal information which is relevant to the position sought, could result in us
having to withdraw the conditional offer of employment.
In short: Having a criminal record will not exclude you from a career with Kainos. This depends entirely on the
nature and requirements of the position, together with the circumstances and background of offences.