As People Support Consultant you will, providing an excellent People Support service across all Business Units in Kainos. You will lead and manage a colleague to support you with the design, delivery and improvement of global initiatives and processes to ensure fit for purpose for a growing organisation. The role will also be responsible for the project management of key people initiatives supporting cyclical people processes.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Supporting the People Support Manager to ensure our people policies (in each jurisdiction) are updated, user friendly and embedded within the business
- Supporting the People Support Manager with Employee Relations issues to provide sound advice and guidance to managers and business leaders across multiple jurisdictions globally
- Supporting the delivery of our People strategy by owning specific projects and/or overseeing team members project delivery
- Driving People Support continuous improvement initiatives globally to ensure best in class service delivery maximising use of HRIS to enhance efficiency
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with third party global outsourcing agencies ensuring their services remain fit for purpose
- Ownership of all relocation related matters with employees, business units and vendors including secondment agreements, maintaining and tracking visa and work permits for all employees and ensuring monitoring and compliance with appropriate record keeping.
- Work with Remuneration to understand salary & benefits packages in particular global locations and implement and manage their administration throughout the employee lifecycle.
- Delivery of accurate and timely MI that can be used to assess trends across the business
- Providing coaching support and development to team members and colleagues
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with leaders and managers across our business
Minimum (essential) requirements:
- Educated to degree level with a professional qualification from CIPD
- A good understanding of UK and Ireland employment legislation with proven experience in the management of employee relations matters
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills with an ability to communicate and present effectively to stakeholders and groups of different levels of seniority
- A proactive team player with strong customer service and problem-solving skills
- Experience in developing and supporting line managers through change to ensure they are empowered to manage staff
- Strong commercial awareness and understanding of project and business dynamics
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and make sensible decisions under pressure taking a balanced view of Kainos commercials.
- Knowledge and/or experience of employment legislation in one or more of the following jurisdictions: USA, Poland, Germany, Netherlands, Denmark, Canada, France
- Remuneration experience in Annual Salary Review, Bonus and Global Benefits
Who you are:
Our vision is to enable outstanding people to create digital solutions that have a positive impact on people’s lives. Our values aren't abstract; they are the behaviours we expect from each other every day and underpin everything that we do. We expect everyone to display our values by being determined in how obstacles are overcome; honest when dealing with others; respectful of how you treat others; creative to find solutions to complex problems and cooperative by sharing information, knowledge and experience.
These values, applied collectively, help to produce an outstanding Kainos person, team and culture.
Kainos is a high-growth IT services company providing digital technology solutions and agile software development to enterprise customers. Across our 30-year history, we have worked on transformational projects across government, NHS and a myriad of private sector clients.
We’re an inclusive bunch at Kainos and we believe in equal opportunity. We welcome applications from all walks
of life, including those with criminal records. Everyone who is offered a position here undergoes a background
check, however no one is treated differently due to their background where it isn’t relevant to the role. It’s
important to note – failure to reveal information which is relevant to the position sought, could result in us
having to withdraw the conditional offer of employment.
In short: Having a criminal record will not exclude you from a career with Kainos. This depends entirely on the
nature and requirements of the position, together with the circumstances and background of offences.