* Strong leadership, analytical and communication skills with a passion for data-driven decision making
* Confidence engaging and influencing senior customers on both business and technical subjects
* Ability to simply and clearly communicate across user needs, design and technology in conversation, documentation and presentations.
* Ability to identify opportunities for insight within business functions
* Experience using and configuring data visualisation tools such as Tableau
* Experience using and configuring data analysis tools such as Google Analytics
* Experience in combining qualitative and quantitative datasets
* Experience in manipulating or wrangling data for analysis
* Experience designing, developing and configuring dashboards
* Coaching of junior and experienced technical staff
* Able to make effective decisions within fast-moving Agile delivery
* Understanding of tools, design methodologies and best practice
* An open attitude to sharing information
* Able to prioritise their own time and activities
* Able to review and comment on data models– for example pointing out why models are defective and suggesting improvements
* Actively shares their thoughts and views on data practices
* Has experience of system performance analysis
We’re an inclusive bunch at Kainos and we believe in equal opportunity. We welcome applications from all walks
of life, including those with criminal records. Everyone who is offered a position here undergoes a background
check, however no one is treated differently due to their background where it isn’t relevant to the role. It’s
important to note – failure to reveal information which is relevant to the position sought, could result in us
having to withdraw the conditional offer of employment.
In short: Having a criminal record will not exclude you from a career with Kainos. This depends entirely on the nature and requirements of the position, together with the circumstances and background of offences.