The successful candidate will:
- Facilitate workshops and discussions to effectively gather requirements and achieve a joint understanding of needs
- Establish effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders to gain a deep understanding of business priorities and to support the delivery of business value.
- Analyse data to recommend service improvements and make informed decisions.
- Establish functional and non-functional requirements and document them appropriately
- Identify any Risks, Issues, Assumptions and Dependencies
- Work as part of a scrum team and support the team in delivery
- Encourage agile behaviours and promote the concept of a minimum viable product
- Model business processes to validate that solutions are fit for purpose
- Significant experience in a relevant commercial or technical environment.
- Broad, relevant work experience in a consulting firm or other client-facing role.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering as part of an agile team.
We’re an inclusive bunch at Kainos and we believe in equal opportunity. We welcome applications from all walks
of life, including those with criminal records. Everyone who is offered a position here undergoes a background
check, however no one is treated differently due to their background where it isn’t relevant to the role. It’s
important to note – failure to reveal information which is relevant to the position sought, could result in us
having to withdraw the conditional offer of employment.
In short: Having a criminal record will not exclude you from a career with Kainos. This depends entirely on the
nature and requirements of the position, together with the circumstances and background of offences.