ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND CAPABILITIES:
- Experience of substantially contributing to a completed solution, involved for most or all of its duration, from inception to acceptance.
- Competent and experienced in three or more technologies, and has successfully applied them in a commercial environment.
- Competent in three or more technologies and has successfully applied them in a commercial environment.
- Good understanding of software development tools and best practice.
- Capable of effective prioritisation of tasks and personal time management.
- Can recognize and flag issues outside area of own expertise or responsibility to team leader or manager, as appropriate.
- Capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Able to produce viable estimates for self and others, and ensure they are delivered to.
- Comfortable delivering in an Agile environment.
- Strong skills in modern technologies.
- Complies with all confidentiality and non-disclosure policies and/or agreements and ensures security of information at all times.
DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE AND CAPABILITIES:
- Build automation and DevOps.
- Able to comfortably move between languages and technologies.
- Experience of working as a team leader.
- Constructive, professional, credible and can communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
- Team player with the ability to work to deadlines and deliver results in less than perfect circumstances.
- Quality focused.
- Highly flexible and willing to work away from the home base.
- Enthusiastic, with a positive "can do" attitude.
- Proactive with respect to personal and technical development.
We’re an inclusive bunch at Kainos and we believe in equal opportunity. We welcome applications from all walks
of life, including those with criminal records. Everyone who is offered a position here undergoes a background
check, however no one is treated differently due to their background where it isn’t relevant to the role. It’s
important to note – failure to reveal information which is relevant to the position sought, could result in us
having to withdraw the conditional offer of employment.
In short: Having a criminal record will not exclude you from a career with Kainos. This depends entirely on the
nature and requirements of the position, together with the circumstances and background of offences.