· Experience of successful delivery of software designs for multi-tiered, modern software applications
· Experience of whole solution architecture concepts and ability to communicate and negotiate these with customer architects
· Can prioritise non-functional concerns for customers and experience of incorporating these into the application design
· Experience with public cloud platforms, such as AWS and Azure, including SaaS and PaaS offerings
· Ability to simply and clearly communicate technical design in conversation, documentation and presentations
· Ability to make effective decisions within fast-moving delivery
· Experience of mentoring and coaching members of your team and wider community
· Active participation in knowledge sharing activities, both within the team and at a wider capability level and externally where appropriate
· Experience of being accountable for all sizes of technology delivery challenges, e.g. project, multi-team programme
· Has pro-actively developed business across an account with sales and account managers
· Ability to prioritise your time across multiple major projects
· Actively shares their thoughts and views on technology
Who you are:
Our vision is to enable outstanding people to create digital solutions that have a positive impact on people’s lives. Our values aren't abstract; they are the behaviours we expect from each other every day, and underpin everything that we do. We expect everyone to display our values by being determined in how obstacles are overcome; honest when dealing with others; respectful of how you treat others; creative to find solutions to complex problems and cooperative by sharing information, knowledge and experience.
These values, applied collectively, help to produce an outstanding Kainos person, team and culture.
Kainos is a high-growth IT services company providing digital technology solutions and agile software development to enterprise customers. Across our 30-year history, we have worked on transformational projects across government, NHS and a myriad of private sector clients.
We’re an inclusive bunch at Kainos and we believe in equal opportunity. We welcome applications from all walks
of life, including those with criminal records. Everyone who is offered a position here undergoes a background
check, however no one is treated differently due to their background where it isn’t relevant to the role. It’s
important to note – failure to reveal information which is relevant to the position sought, could result in us
having to withdraw the conditional offer of employment.
In short: Having a criminal record will not exclude you from a career with Kainos. This depends entirely on the nature and requirements of the position, together with the circumstances and background of offences.